Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Father's Day


How Well Do You Know the Father?

Do you know that the Father loves us just as much as He loves His Son? I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. (John 17:13)
Do you know that the Father knows your name? “I have even called you by name” (Isa. 45:2-4, NKJV).
Do you know that the Father knows “the very hairs of your head are all numbered”? Matt 10:30
Do you know that the Father collects your tears in His bottle? “You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle;” (Isa. 49:16, NKJV)
Do you know that He has inscribed you on the palm of His hand? “See, I have inscribed you on the palm of my hands; your walls are continually before Me” (Isa. 49:16, NKJV)
Do you know that His heart is stirred and aroused with compassion when He thinks of you? “As a father has compassion on his children, so that Lord has compassion on those who fear him” (Ps. 103:13)
Do you know that He has His cord of love tethered to your heart and is gently drawing you closer? …. I drew them with gentle cords, with bands of love…. I stooped and fed them” (Hos. 11:1, 3-4, NKJV)


Meditate on His love today. Let Him lavish His love on you His precious child today.


Summary of  “Daddy’s Girl”, Biblical Womanhood In the Home, Nancy Leigh DeMoss

1 comment: