Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Little More About Me

I am 54 years old. I don't own a beautiful house, in fact we don't own a house at all. I am not a successful entrepreneur. I am not a published author or an acclaimed artist. So why am I writing this blog? Why should you want to read my blog? These are the questions I am asking myself. The only answer I can come up with is "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding", Proverbs 3:5.

My life is a life of Faith. I am trusting the Lord to guide me, lead me and direct me each step of the way. He has been faithful to do that these past 22 years, as I have walked with Him. As it states on my blog page, I am an older women desiring to train young women. Why do I desire this? Because my Lord has commanded me to do this. Titus 2:3-5 states that older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. I must trust His wisdom. He always knows best.

The Bible states in James 1:22 "But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves". I don't want to delude myself. So as we take this journey together, I trust God will teach us great and wonderful things about Biblical Womanhood, Himself, and His word. He always honors obedience.

All to Him I owe,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment