Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

I would like to introduce myself. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. I was saved at the age of 30 over 24 years ago. God delivered me death and hell and gave me eternal life. The first verse I learned as a 30 year old new believer was "be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2) Wow! All my life I had been trying to be conformed to this world. Trying to be accepted, trying to be beautiful, trying to be skinny, trying to be successful, which only lead to destruction. What freedom I found at the foot of the cross. There I found unconditional love. I no longer needed the world's approval, I had met the Love of my life, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In Him I was loved, accepted, given worth because of His great love for me. I now have love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, kindness, gentleness, self-control. A gift from my Savior through the Holy Spirit that has sealed my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment