Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Congratulations to Meg and Chad






At this point you know very little about me and my family. I am married to Randy Coogle. We live in a small rural town in South Georgia.We have three children. Twin daughters who are 24 and an 18 year old son. Last night around 9:00 EST we received a text that our daughter Meg was engaged. We were not surprised; however Meg was. Even though she and Chad had discussed marriage, she didn't know that he was going to pop the question yesterday on an outing to Amelia Island, Florida.

Chad and Meg are two Godly young adults who have allowed God to write their love story, just like the book, "When God Writes Your Love Story". I have prayed for Chad since Meg was two years old. I just didn't know his name.

God brought them together in way that only He could. They have glorified God through each phase of their courtship. Yes, I did say courtship. I know it sounds old fashioned but I believe God approves.They both love the Lord with all their heart. They have chosen to keep their relationship pure until after the wedding. Their first kiss will be after they are pronounced man and wife on their wedding day. I am so proud of their stand for purity.

Chad approached this relationship on the basis of his understanding of Biblical Manhood. Chad was the initiator and pursuer through this entire relationship. He discussed each decision with Meg's father before he proceeded.If you have children, I highly recommend you read the book, "What He Must Be If He Wants to Marry My Daughter", by Voddie Baucham, Jr. The wisdom and insight shared by Pastor Baucham is much needed today.

Congratulations Meg and Chad.

I love you both very much.

All to Him I owe,

Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment